The Cato Board Dog Training Place Board is loaded with features - we have engineered this platform to be the perfect Dog Place Board for your pet.
Other products on the market are typically re-purposed beds that were not originally designed to be used for place training. The Cato Board was designed specifically for place training!
If you're wondering how many Cato Boards you need, check out this page for some suggestions.
Not sure what colors to choose? Here are our thoughts on the topic.
Cato Board Features Include:
- High-traction surface (rubber or turf) that that is safe and comfortable for dogs
- Incredibly durable - will not crack or chip
- NO TIP design - even the most rambunctious dogs won't cause the Cato Board to flip up on its side.
- Non-absorbent, molded design with integrated water drainage built into the surface
- Stackable for easy transportation
- Ultra-stable on uneven terrain
- Air-flow underneath to reduce damage to grass
- High-grip rubber feet for hard surfaces - it WILL NOT slide on wood, linoleum, tile, concrete, or other smooth surfaces (replacement feet sold here)
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA!
- Weight: Turf surface: 6.5 LBS ---- Rubber surface: 7.25 LBS
- Dimensions: 16" wide, 24" long, 3.5" high